Goal of the program: To provide the opportunity for University of Ottawa Students who are passionate about volleyball to compete at a high level and develop advanced skills in the sport.
Our season: The University of Ottawa Men’s competitive club volleyball season runs from September to April. The team trains on the court three times a week, in conjunction with video review sessions and off court physical training. Competitions include tournaments and exhibition matches across Ontario and Quebec against other universities and colleges.
Who we are looking for: We are looking for dedicated, athletic, competitive individuals who have experience playing volleyball at a high level (e.g. club teams, Cégep level competitive high schools).
Pre-Tryout Practices: At Franco Cité HS, non-team players welcome. $25 per session. Contact head coach Colin Walker for details.
- Tuesday, August 20th- 8:30-10:00 PM
- Thursday, August 22nd- 8:30-10:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 27th- 8:30-10:00 PM
- Thursday, August 29th- 8:30-10:00 PM
Tryouts: Open to all uOttawa Male Students
- Wednesday, September 4th- 2:30-5:30 Open to all
- Thursday, September 5th- 2:30-5:30 Invite only
- Friday, September 6th- 2:30-5:30 Final selections
2019/2020 Practice Schedule
- Monday 5:00-7:00 PM
- Tuesday 2:30-4:30 PM (1st Semester)
- Wednesday 2:30-4:30 PM (2nd Semester)
- Thursday 2:30-4:30 PM (Both Semesters)
- Sunday 1:00-3:00 PM
- Team Physical Training
- Sunday 11:30-12:30 PM