Gabriel is a fifth-year finance student from Chelsea, Que. and who has been playing competitive golf since the age of 13. He joined the Gee-Gees golf team in 2014 and was team captain for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 seasons. He has successfully qualified for the Canadian University/College Championship every year since joining the Gee-Gees. He led the team at the 2017 OUA Championship by posting a 4-under 68 in the final round to earn two silver medals: one for the team competition and one for the individual competition. As a result of his stellar play at the 2017 OUA Championship, Gabriel was named MVP of the Gee-Gees golf team for the 2016-17 season. During his career with the golf team, Gabriel competed in more than 20 NCAA events and registered five top-20 finishes.
Gabriel is an ambitious and motivated student-entrepreneur who is an aspiring equity trader. He is currently completing the Level 2 of the Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
Home Club: Camelot Golf & Country Club (Cumberland, Ont.)
- T16 – 2018 OUA Championship (77-81)
- T11 – 2018 Queen’s Invitational (75)
- 2nd – 2017 OUA Championship (75-68)
- 2nd – 2017 PGA Tour RBC Canadian Open Regional Qualifier (71)
- T4 – 2017 Golf Quebec Spring Open (70)
- 3rd – 2016 Queen’s Invitational (70)
- T8 – 2016 Golf Quebec Alexander of Tunis (72-72)
- Qualified – 2016 Canadian Men’s Amateur Championship
- T14 – 2015 Canadian University/College Championship (77-74-70-69)
- T6 – 2015 Golf Quebec Spring Open (69)