The COVID-19 epidemic has had a huge impact on our Varsity Athletics programs over the past few months, and continues to impact our ability to fully deliver on the varsity sports experience for our student-athletes.
We hope the below links and resources help you, our Gee-Gees, educate yourself and feel prepared to face these challenges head on.
Remember that your coaches and our support team are always there to help!
Varsity Athletics Athlete-Specific Resources
- Varsity Reintegration | Return to Sports on Campus Orientation – August 2020 – Last updated on August 31, 2020 (.pdf)
- Varsity Athletics COVID-19 FAQs for Varsity Teams – Last updated on September 14, 2020 (.pdf)
- Varsity Athletics COVID-19 FAQs for Varsity Clubs and Competitive Clubs – Last updated on September 14, 2020 (.pdf)
- Varsity Athletics Mental Health Resources
Sports Links & Updates
- U SPORTS cancels 2020 fall championships due to COVID-19
- OUA announces cancellation of sanctioned sport programming up to December 31, 2020
- OUA COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (June 2020)
- Possibilité de modification du calendrier automnal pour l'ensemble des disciplines sportives universitaires du RSEQ
- Own The Podium Return to High Performance Sports Framework
- Ottawa Return To Play Roadmap – Ottawa Sports Council
University of Ottawa COVID-19 Resources
Ottawa and Ontario Public Health Resources